Normally people have no idea about HP Printer models and its compatibility. Before purchase, an HP printer user must check that the printer they want to buy is compatible with their device or not. If you don’t have enough knowledge about it then you can ask HP printer tech support team through HP Printer Customer Support Number. The team of customer support is always available to help their customers. Advanced technologies have been updated by HP printers on regular basis. Now every model of HP printer has compatibility with different-different devices. Newly launched models of HP printers and their compatibility are described below:
HP PageWide Pro 577dw Multifunction Printer
This printer is multi-functional and perform printing, scanning and
- Dimension of this model is W x D x H: 20.9 x 16.0 x 18.4 in; Maximum: 31.6 x 27.3 x 18.4 in.
- Compatibility with the operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS Xv10.9 Mavericks, Linux
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-one Printer
This model has the ability to scan, print and copies with printing speed ISO: Up to 8 ppm black, up to 5 colors.
Dimension of this model is W x D x H: 15.86 x 6.97 x 5.55 in; Maximum: 15.86 x 17.75 x 10.39 in
- Compatibility with operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite.
- HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-one Printer
The features of this HP printer model is print, scan, copy, photo, and web. It has printing speed up to 14 ppm black, up to 9 ppm color.
- Dimension of this model is W x D x H: 6.34 x 17.87 x 16.14 in Maximum: 6.34 x 17.87 x 16.14 in.
- Compatibility with the operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X v 10.8, v 10.9 or v 10.10; Linux.
These are few examples of HP printer models and its compatibility. If you will choose correct printer model according to your device you can avoid issues of printers. Although any kind of issue occurs with HP printer take help via HP printer tech support number to technical experts. A team of HP Printer Customer Care Number has trained technicians whose fix every issue related to HP printer.